Occasionally we hold seasonal events such as:
- Dumpling making around Chinese New Year
- Pumpkin carving in the Fall
- Blue Jays Baseball game night
- Movie night
In addition to our regular Friday Night Fellowship, we also do some community outreach as a group. In 2014, we helped out at the following places:
- Daily Food Back
- Operation Christmas Child
- Yonge Street Mission/Double Take Store
- Organizing International Student Ministry workshops
We have weekly fellowship gatherings on Friday nights at 7:30pm. On these nights we typically play a little music, have a little discussion, and sometimes go out for some food or a snack afterward. Let us know if you’d like to come along. Hope to see you there!
Take a look at some photos from our previous events! Some of our most recent events include: Halloween pumpkin carving, Chinese New Year dumpling making, and volunteering at Operation Christmas Child.